Pittsburgh Pirates Payroll Commitments
For 2010 salary information, see the 2010 40-man roster and payroll projection page.
1. All numbers in red represent club options.
2. Ryan Doumit’s 2012 and 2013 club options must be exercised at the same time, after the 2011 season. There is a $0.5 M buyout for those options.
3. Min/Arb means that a player can either be playing for the league minimum, or be arbitration eligible, depending on their major league service time at that point.
4. This list does not include potential performance bonuses.
5. The majority of this salary information comes from Cot’s Baseball Contracts.
6. Paul Maholm’s 2012 club option has a $0.75 M buyout.
7. Totals for future years include the figures for club options.