Top 10 Reactions to the incident with Tabata's wife
By now you’ve probably read about the incident with Jose Tabata’s wife stealing a two month old child. You probably also read that the 20 year old prospect’s wife is 43 years old, which might be even more shocking. This isn’t really a laughing matter, but that’s never stopped me from joking about a subject before. So here were my top 10 reactions to the incident with Tabata’s wife:
10. Tabata’s wife is 43?
9. I don’t think this is what Tabata had in mind when he said he wanted kids someday.
8. The child would be perfect for the backup catcher competition if it wasn’t for the horrible steal percentage by opponents.
7. This isn’t the first time Tabata’s wife has been accused of snatching babies. She did marry a 20 year old.
6. Tabata must have forgotten that he plays for the Pirates, not the Cougars.
5. Maybe Tabata’s wife was just looking for a younger man, realized the child was female, and returned her.
4. We haven’t seen this kind of theft involving the Pirates since the Aramis Ramirez trade.
3. Wait, Tabata’s wife is 43?!
2. Nyjer Morgan tried to steal the child first, but over-slid his destination.
1. Tabata’s wife needs to be managed by John Russell. That will limit her stealing.