Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- Tyler Glasnow Named Fifth Best Prospect In AFL
- Pirates Announce Ten Minor League Free Agent Signings
- Pirates Sign Brad Lincoln
- First Pitch: Catcher Defense Has Gained a Massive Amount of Appreciation in Two Years
- Blue Jays Signing Russell Martin to a Five Year Deal
- Cardinals Acquire Jason Heyward From the Braves
- Winter Leagues: Mark Melancon Closes Out Win in Japan
- Cubs Believed To Be Clear Front-Runner For Russell Martin
- Winter Leagues: Update on Alen Hanson, More Hitting From Mel Rojas Jr.
- Tyler Glasnow and Josh Bell Didn’t Perform Like Top Prospects in the AFL, But Should That Matter?