Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- Pirates Re-Sign Andy Vasquez
- Winter Leagues: Mel Rojas Jr. Gets Drafted For Playoffs, Treanor Picks Up Award
- First Pitch: Where Would Jung-Ho Kang Have Ranked in the 2015 Prospect Guide?
- Blue Jays Claim Preston Guilmet
- Pirates Sign Pitcher Adam Miller
- A Preview of the 2015 Prospect Guide With a Look at Josh Bell’s Future
- First Pitch: The Pirates Could Have Up to Four Starters on Their Bench
- Contract Details For Corey Hart
- Video Highlights For Jung-Ho Kang
- Pirates Win the Bidding For Korean Infielder Jung-Ho Kang