Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim moved to Bradenton in 2013, and will be providing live coverage all year of the Bradenton Marauders, GCL Pirates, instructs, mini camp, Spring Training, and lunches at Mixon's Fruit Farms.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- When Will the Pirates Shed the Cheap Label?
- Pirates Checked in on Bronson Arroyo
- Winter Leagues: Four Hits For Diaz, Ramirez Stays Hot
- Winter Leagues: Lambo and Sands Take Turns at First Base
- Mike Napoli Signs With Boston
- Pirates are Still Talking With A.J. Burnett
- Garrett Jones Nearing a Deal With the Marlins
- Small Markets Go From No Chance to Small Chance For Japanese Players
- Winter Leagues: Alen Hanson Makes Dominican League Debut
- Winter Leagues: Arribas Breaks Out of Slump, Sands Stays Cold