Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- New MLB Commissioner Wants to End Defensive Shifts
- Winter Leagues: Valle Returns to Action, Kennelly Helps Perth Clinch Playoff Spot
- Top 20 Pirates Prospect List From John Sickels Has Some Interesting Rankings
- Josh Bell Named Top First Base Prospect
- Pittsburgh Pirates 2015 Top Prospects: #11 – Harold Ramirez
- First Pitch: Are the Pirates Starting to Become a Model Organization in Baseball?
- Starling Marte Ranks Near the Top Among All Left Fielders
- MLB.com Names Reese McGuire Among Top Catching Prospects
- Pirates Will Play the Cardinals on ESPN Sunday Night Baseball This Year
- Pittsburgh Pirates 2015 Top Prospects: #12 – Adrian Sampson