Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- Minor Moves: Pirates Going the Stetson Allie Route With Hayden Hurst
- What is A.J. Burnett’s Trade Value?
- Pirates and Phillies Continue to Discuss A.J. Burnett
- Prospect Highlights: A GCL Pitcher Showing Improvements After a Solid Rookie Season
- First Pitch: Looking at the Seller’s Market Trade Values For David Price and Jon Lester
- Prospect Watch: Willy Garcia Homers, Casey Sadler Continues Recent Slump
- Minor League Schedule: John Kuchno is Getting Better as the Season Moves Along
- Pirates Have Two High Level Scouts Watching David Price and Jon Lester
- Success in Upcoming Road Trip Could Have Pirates Projected For the Playoffs
- The Approach That Has Tenth Round Pick Alex McRae Off to a Good Start