Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- Morning Report: Pirates Haven’t Had Much Success in Australia Yet
- First Pitch: Pittsburgh Has Become a Prime Destination For Bounce Back Pitchers
- Vance Worley Sensational in 1-0 Victory
- Morning Report: Expect the Hits to Keep Coming
- First Pitch: Will Pedro Alvarez Have Any Trade Value This Off-Season?
- Andrew McCutchen hit twice in loss against Brewers
- The Benefits of Tony Sanchez Playing Winter Ball
- Morning Report: A Big Draft Pick With Impressive Numbers
- First Pitch: Thoughts on Russell Martin For MVP, and the Wild Card Game at PNC
- Pirates Win a Game of Trends