Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- Gerrit Cole scratched from Saturday rehab start
- The Pirates Made a Better Offer For David Price
- The Trade Deadline Doesn’t Really Change Playoff Odds
- Prospect Highlights: Homer By Willy Garcia, Keon Broxton Steals Home
- First Pitch: How Do August Waiver Trades Work?
- Minor League Schedule: Luis Heredia Has Seen His Strikeout Totals Drop Significantly
- Prospect Watch: Jose Osuna Extends Hitting Streak to Ten Games With a Two Homer Night
- Pirates Can Turn to Waiver Trades, But Expect Most Help to Come From Within
- Padres Not Dealing Ian Kennedy or Joaquin Benoit
- David Price Traded to the Tigers