Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- Winter Leagues: Two Pirates Players Make Their Winter Debut
- First Pitch: One of the Busiest Days of the Off-Season For Transactions
- Mixed Reports on the Pirates Signing Radhames Liz
- Pirates Need to Protect Players Tomorrow From the Rule 5 Draft; Who Should Be Protected?
- Baseball Prospectus Releases Top Ten Pirates Prospect List
- Winter Leagues: Tony Sanchez Makes Debut, News on Melancon, Polanco and Harold Ramirez
- First Pitch: Finding the Second Left-Hander For the Pirates Bullpen
- Pirates Aren’t Currently in on Justin Masterson
- Tyler Glasnow Named Fifth Best Prospect In AFL
- Pirates Announce Ten Minor League Free Agent Signings