Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim moved to Bradenton in 2013, and will be providing live coverage all year of the Bradenton Marauders, GCL Pirates, instructs, mini camp, Spring Training, and lunches at Mixon's Fruit Farms.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- First Pitch: How Much Do You Trust Ray Searage?
- Pirates in the Mix For Ike Davis
- MLB to Ban Home Plate Collisions
- Pirates Agree to One Year Deal With Edinson Volquez
- Pirates Unlikely to Make Rule 5 Pick; Could Lose Zack Thornton
- Mariners Sign Corey Hart, Acquire Logan Morrison
- Pirates Give Charlie Morton a Three Year Extension
- Pirates Requested Medicals on Johan Santana
- Pirates Send Kyle Haynes to the Yankees in the Chris Stewart Trade
- First Base Rumor Roundup: Wednesday