Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim moved to Bradenton in 2013, and will be providing live coverage all year of the Bradenton Marauders, GCL Pirates, instructs, mini camp, Spring Training, and lunches at Mixon's Fruit Farms.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- James Loney Emerging as the Top Choice For the Pirates
- Winter Leagues: Big Game For Benji Gonzalez
- First Pitch: Should the Pirates Be Involved in This Free Agent Market?
- Pirates View Mike Napoli as the Perfect Fit at First Base, But…
- Pirates Sign Another Minor League Catcher
- Winter Leagues: News on Lambo and Polanco
- First Pitch: The Big Lesson Learned in 2013
- Pirates Tender All Eligible Players, Including Travis Snider
- Evan Chambers Passes Away at Age 24
- What Does the Chris Stewart Deal Mean For Tony Sanchez?