Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- First Pitch: Why the Pirates Optioned Gerrit Cole and Jeff Locke to the Minors
- Prospect Watch: Homers From JaCoby Jones and Stetson Allie
- The Type of Win That Defines a Contender
- Clint Hurdle Looks for Quality At Bats from Andrew Lambo
- Locke optioned, Morel called up
- How is Alen Hanson Adjusting to Second Base?
- Morning Report: Edwin Espinal is Still a Sleeper, But For How Much Longer?
- First Pitch: Thoughts From Indy on Lambo’s Power, Top Pitchers, and Bullpen Help
- Josh Harrison is More Than Just Heart and Hustle
- Prospect Watch: Nick Kingham Ends Season on Sour Note, Reese McGuire Homers