Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- First Pitch: What Does Jung-Ho Kang Need to Do to Justify His Deal?
- Radhames Liz on Why He Chose the Pirates, Changes to His Game, and Jung-Ho Kang
- Pirates Reportedly Agree With Jung-Ho Kang on Four-Year Deal
- Pirates Hire Jamey Carroll as Special Assistant to Baseball Operations
- Pittsburgh Pirates 2015 Mini Camp Roster
- Pirates Re-Instate Wes Freeman From the Voluntary Retired List
- Baseball America Unveils 2015 Top Ten Pirates Prospects List
- Winter Leagues: Alen Hanson Reaches Base Three Times as His Team Nears Elimination
- Jung-Ho Kang Leaving For Pittsburgh This Week to Potentially Finalize a Deal
- Pirates Release Josh Stinson, Who Signs in Korea