Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- Prospect Watch: JaCoby Jones Does Something That Hasn’t Been Done Since 1996
- Ernesto Frieri Outrighted to Triple-A By the Pirates
- Pirates Designate Wirfin Obispo For Assignment
- Pirates Claim Ramon Cabrera From the Tigers
- How a Sports Handicapper Tried to Frame Jeff Locke For Fixing Games Over a Facebook Message
- When Will Tyler Glasnow Be Promoted to Altoona?
- First Pitch: MLB Lining Up For a Battle of Big Market vs Small Market Teams
- Prospect Watch: Tyler Glasnow Continues Putting Up Video Game Numbers
- Minor League Schedule: Cody Dickson Has Turned His Season Around
- Second Round Pick With a Million Dollar Performance