Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- First Pitch: Jeff Locke Having Another Poor Second Half, Only This One is a Surprise
- Jeff Locke Struggles With Fastball Command
- Starling Marte still out of the Lineup
- Morning Report: Stetson Allie Offers a Rare Combo of Power and Plate Patience
- First Pitch: So This is What the Other Side of The Collapse Looks Like
- Pirates’ Offense Continues to Lead the Way
- John Holdzkom Quickly Earns Clint Hurdle’s Trust in the Late Innings
- Pirates Have Four Baseball America 2014 Minor League All-Stars
- Playoff Odds: Pirates Getting Hot at the Right Time
- Morning Report: What Happens When You Get Drafted by a Winter League Team?