Pirates Prospects is the go-to source for news on the Pittsburgh Pirates’ farm system, and one of the top outlets for coverage of the Pirates from top to bottom. We provide year-round coverage of the Pirates, with peak months in June, July, August, and December.
Traffic and Demographic Stats
- 3.7 million page views in 2011.
- On pace for over 6 million page views in 2012.
- 97.9% male visitors.
- 66.8% between 18 and 39.
- 52.0% household income above $75,000.
- 69.6% bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Competitive ad rates that are as much as 50% cheaper than comparable sites.
- Banner ad sizes: 728×90, 300×250, 160×600, and 468×60.
- Featured page sponsorships available.
- Creative advertising packages available.
Email Tim Williams at email@example.com if you’re interested in learning more.Pirates Prospects is FREE today in honor of the Wild Card game. You get special access to all of our content, which is typically reserved only for subscribers. We cover the Pirates 365 days a year, with live coverage all throughout the playoffs, and off-season coverage of the minor league players in the Arizona Fall League and Winter Leagues. During the season we average well over 6 articles per day on the Pirates. This is the best stop if you're a hardcore Pirates fan, and the subscription prices are very low.
Our lowest rates are $2.22 per month under our Top Prospect Plan, which also gets you a FREE copy of the 2016 Prospect Guide -- a book that features profiles on every prospect in the system. We also have a promotion with DraftKings where you can get a FREE one-year subscription to the site by signing up as a new DraftKings customer and making a $5 minimum deposit. Subscribe today for our full playoff coverage, and all of our daily coverage of the Pirates' system.