Tomorrow (or today, if you’re reading this on Saturday), I will be on 93.7 The Fan talking Pirates baseball with Dan Zangrilli. The show runs from 7-11 AM, and I will be on at 9:20 AM and 9:40 AM. Most interviews I do are just a discussion between myself and the host. This time around I’ll be taking calls and discussing the prospects in the system with you (if you happen to be one of the callers…otherwise you’ll just be listening to me answering questions from someone that is not Dan Zangrilli, and maybe a few from Dan). You can listen live to the show on 93.7 FM in Pittsburgh, or by streaming the show from their website.
Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- Minor Moves: Vin Mazzaro Added to Indianapolis
- Andrew McCutchen Back in the Lineup Tonight After Leaving Early Last Night
- Luis Heredia Pulled From His Start With Shoulder Discomfort
- Prospect Highlights: Gregory Polanco’s Two RBI Infield Single to First Base
- The Adjustments Andrew Lambo is Making After His Slow Start
- First Pitch: Why the Pirates Should Wait For Super Two With Gregory Polanco
- Draft Prospect Watch: Kyle Freeland Strikes Out 15 Again
- Prospect Watch: Two More Hits For Polanco, Kingham With Another Good Start
- Minor League Schedule: Heredia Tries To Bounce Back From Rough Opener
- Andrew McCutchen Leaves Game With Discomfort in His Left Ankle