Several of you have asked about purchasing Pirates Prospects shirts in the past, especially since we switched over to a new logo. We now have a limited supply of shirts available, in both black and white. The initial order is small, with only three sizes available (M, L, XL). If the shirts get a good response, I’ll add some more sizes in the future. You can purchase your shirt on the products page of the site, which has just been re-designed. The products page also features the 2014 Prospect Guide, along with clearance copies of our 2013 books.
Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- First Pitch: After Signing Burnett, the Pirates are Set Up For a Very Interesting Off-Season
- Tyler Glasnow’s Curve Rated Best in AFL
- A.J. Burnett Took Less Money to End His Career and Win a Ring in Pittsburgh
- Pirates Sign A.J. Burnett to One-Year Deal
- Winter Leagues: Mel Rojas Jr. Collecting Extra-Base Hits, Tito Polo Begins Season In Colombia
- First Pitch: The Bridge to Elias Diaz, Who is the Bridge to Reese McGuire
- Andrew McCutchen Finishes Third in MVP Voting
- AFL: Joely Rodriguez Finishes on a Sour Note, Elias Diaz Reaches Base Three Times
- Notes: Cervelli Trade History, Future of Ike Davis, d’Arnaud Signs With Phillies
- Pirates One of Four Teams Still in the Mix For Russell Martin