Several of you have asked about purchasing Pirates Prospects shirts in the past, especially since we switched over to a new logo. We now have a limited supply of shirts available, in both black and white. The initial order is small, with only three sizes available (M, L, XL). If the shirts get a good response, I’ll add some more sizes in the future. You can purchase your shirt on the products page of the site, which has just been re-designed. The products page also features the 2014 Prospect Guide, along with clearance copies of our 2013 books.
Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- Pirates Purchase Independent League Catcher
- Pirates Sign Josh Wall to Minor League Deal With Spring Training Invite
- Pirates Sign Chris Volstad to Minor League Deal
- Will the Pirates See Any Drop Off Going From Travis Snider to Andrew Lambo?
- Pittsburgh Pirates 2015 Top Prospects: #6 – Nick Kingham
- Keith Law’s Top Ten Pirates Prospects
- First Pitch: Here is Why Projection Systems Will Be Low on the Pirates For the 2015 Season
- Jake Elmore Sent Outright to Indianapolis
- More Praise For Alen Hanson
- Pittsburgh Pirates 2015 Top Prospects: #7 – Alen Hanson