Yesterday I joked that this feature would soon have to be re-named “Polanco Highlights”. That’s close to becoming true. Part of the reason Polanco has dominated this highlight feature is because Indianapolis is the only club in the system that has TV and uploads media for each game. But you have to be productive to have a highlight, and Polanco has done just that. He’s got a ten game hitting streak, and he’s showing off all of his tools in the last week. Here are two more highlights.
Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- First Pitch: Bye, Bye, Russell Martin? And Other Analysis on the Francisco Cervelli Trade
- Pirates One of Four Teams Still in the Mix For Russell Martin
- Pirates Acquire Francisco Cervelli From Yankees In Exchange For Justin Wilson
- AFL: Tyler Glasnow’s Final Start Doesn’t Go Well
- Vance Worley and Jared Hughes Are Super Two Eligible
- Ike Davis Getting Work in the Outfield
- Tyler Glasnow and Gregory Polanco Highlight MiLB’s Organization All-Star List
- Winter Leagues: Tony Sanchez Headed to the Dominican
- First Pitch: Re-Creating Russell Martin in the Aggregate
- AFL: Two Hits For Josh Bell In Scottsdale Loss