The Pittsburgh Pirates had a big win over the St. Louis Cardinals last night, taking the opening game of the series with a 12-2 victory. Pirates Prospects photographer David Hague was on hand for the event, and captured a lot of great photos. For the full album of pictures, check out David’s page. Here are the big moments from last nights game, told through David’s photos.
Author: Tim Williams
Tim is the owner and editor in chief of Pirates Prospects. He started the site in January 2009, and turned it into his full time job during the 2011 season. Prior to starting Pirates Prospects, Tim worked with AccuScore.com, providing MLB, NHL, and NFL coverage to various national media outlets, including ESPN Insider, USA Today, Yahoo Sports, and the Wall Street Journal. He also writes the annual Prospect Guide, which is sold through the site. Tim lives in Bradenton, where he provides live coverage all year of Spring Training, mini camp, instructs, the Bradenton Marauders, and the GCL Pirates.
Help Pirates Prospects Grow
- AFL: Tyler Glasnow’s Final Start Doesn’t Go Well
- Vance Worley and Jared Hughes Are Super Two Eligible
- Ike Davis Getting Work in the Outfield
- Tyler Glasnow and Gregory Polanco Highlight MiLB’s Organization All-Star List
- Winter Leagues: Tony Sanchez Headed to the Dominican
- First Pitch: Re-Creating Russell Martin in the Aggregate
- AFL: Two Hits For Josh Bell In Scottsdale Loss
- Cardinals Sign Dean Anna to a Major League Deal
- Pirates Acquire Right-Handed Pitcher Rob Scahill From the Rockies
- Pirates Will Acquire a Catcher if Russell Martin Signs Elsewhere