The Pittsburgh Pirates have returned 2010 Rule 5 pick, Josh Rodriguez, to the Cleveland Indians. The Pirates designated Rodriguez for assignment last week in order to make room for Brandon Wood, who they claimed off of waivers from the Los Angeles Angels.
Josh Rodriguez Returned to Indians
- First Pitch: Major League Baseball is Broken
- First Pitch: Do Small Market Fans Really Care About These Remaining MLB Playoff Teams?
- Arizona Fall League Preview: Pirates Have a Talented Group, Though One Prospect Drops Out
- First Pitch: Which Arbitration Eligible Players Should the Pirates Bring Back?
- First Pitch: The Biggest Small Market Approach From the Boston Red Sox
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History: October 15th, Pirates Win Their Second Title
- Card of the Day: 1995 Donruss Studio Carlos Garcia
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History: October 14th, Al Oliver and Two Big World Series Wins
- Card of the Day: 1993 Topps Outfield Prospects/Midre Cummings
- Card of the Day: 1961 Topps Mazeroski’s Homer Wins It!