Just a short introduction while we’re all waiting . . . and waiting . . . and waiting . . . for something to happen on the A.J. Burnett front. I’ll be posting every couple of days or so with observations on whatever Pirate-related developments seem interesting. When I manage to get to minor league games, I’ll post reports on the team’s prospects. This is a good time to get this blog underway, because I’ll be in Bradenton for a few days at the end of February and also for the last two weeks of March, so I’ll have some observations from Pirate City. Until then, let’s see whether the Pirates can make a much-needed upgrade to their rotation.
Hail and Well Met
- New Pirates Prospects: What to Expect From Kyle Nicolas and Connor Scott
- Pittsburgh Pirates Third Base Prospects: The Ke’Bryan Hayes Failsafes
- Winter Leagues: Another Big Night for Tsung-Che Cheng
- Winter Leagues: Tsung-Che Cheng Doubles Twice, Drives in Three Runs
- Winter Leagues: A Recap of Friday Night’s Action