A.J. Burnett threw three innings at Pirate City today against the Triple-A lineup. After getting three quick outs in the third inning, the right-hander remained on the mound for three more outs. All six outs can be seen in the video below.
(Video) A.J. Burnett’s Six Out Inning
- Prospect Watch: Greensboro Take the Loss, Will Play for Championship on Tuesday in Game Five
- Prospect Roundtable: Henry Davis or Oneil Cruz as the Pirates’ Top Prospect?
- Prospect Watch: Greensboro Moves Within One Game of Title; Indianapolis Scores 17 Runs
- Prospect Watch: Indianapolis Gets Bombed in the Day’s Only Action
- Prospect Watch: Bradenton Wins League Title; Priester Helps Greensboro to Victory
- Game Recap: Pirates’ Waiver Wonders Bombed, But Have No Fear, the End is Near
- Daily Pirates Discussion: September 27, 2021
- Game Recap: Kranick, Tucker Lead Pirates Over Phillies
- First Pitch: What Would a 20-80 Scale Look Like For General Managers?
- Daily Pirates Discussion: September 26, 2021; Bednar Returns
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History: September 27th, Pirates Clinch Their Third Straight Division Title
- Card of the Day: 1956 Topps Dick Hall
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History, September 26th, First (Unofficial) No-Hitter
- Card of the Day: 1992 Topps Steve Buechele
- Card of the Day: 1982 Fleer Dale Berra