If there’s one thing that I feel makes a good “This is SportsCenter” commercial, it’s the use of mascots. This one does an excellent job with that. Also, “#PlundertheLox” might have to be a new saying after McCutchen hits a home run.
Andrew McCutchen’s “This is SportsCenter” Commercial (Video)
- First Pitch: Major League Baseball is Thriving
- Breaking Down the Pirates’ 2021 Year-End Payroll
- First Pitch: Major League Baseball is Broken
- First Pitch: Do Small Market Fans Really Care About These Remaining MLB Playoff Teams?
- Arizona Fall League Preview: Pirates Have a Talented Group, Though One Prospect Drops Out
- Card of the Day: 1953 Topps Mike Sandlock
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History: October 17th, Pirates Win the 1971 and 1979 World Series
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History: October 16th, Pirates Win Their First World Series Championship
- Card of the Day: 1985 Donruss Brian Harper
- This Date in Pittsburgh Pirates History: October 15th, Pirates Win Their Second Title