I had my weekly radio segment with David Todd this afternoon, discussing a lot of the latest rehab updates, along with a few specific players throughout the system. We talked about the rehab for Jameson Taillon and Clay Holmes, both of whom I wrote about today following their rehab outings. We also discussed the early struggles from Luis Heredia, Deibinson Romero going to Korea, Nick Kingham’s Tommy John surgery, and I gave a report on Billy Roth, the 16th round pick in the 2013 draft, who I saw throwing 93-96 MPH today. The entire segment can be heard below.
David Todd Podcast: Taillon and Holmes Rehab Notes, Heredia’s Struggles
- New Pirates Prospects: What to Expect From Kyle Nicolas and Connor Scott
- Pittsburgh Pirates Third Base Prospects: The Ke’Bryan Hayes Failsafes
- Winter Leagues: Another Big Night for Tsung-Che Cheng
- Winter Leagues: Tsung-Che Cheng Doubles Twice, Drives in Three Runs
- Winter Leagues: A Recap of Friday Night’s Action