When Gerrit Cole arrived in the majors, he didn’t use his slider at all in his first two starts. He was throwing almost 80% fastballs, while turning to his curveball and changeup for the other 20% of his pitches. He used the curveball 17% of the time in his debut, then 11% in the second […]
To continue reading this article, you need to be a subscriber. You can join us by purchasing one of the following plans: Annual Subscription, Top Prospect Plan or Monthly Subscription. If you're already a subscriber, make sure that you are logged in, using the link at the top of the page. If you have any issues, email help@piratesprospects.com.
IMPORTANT: You will need to update your password after the switch to the new server in order to log in and comment. Go to the Password Reset Page to change your password.